Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Dream Car

突然找到以前小学时写的一篇文章。。。

Title: My Dream Car

I simply love cars. My dream car is a Mazda Efini RX-7 Fd3S. It is a Japanese sports car. I like this car very much because it looks cool, sporty and impressive.

This car has many features such as Rotary Engine, ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System), turbo and many more to give it power. Its horse power and capacity is very high. It can reach a maximum speed of 250 kilometres per hour.

The most special part of the car is the engine. It has a Rotary Engine. The Rotary Engine is specially designed by the Mazda car company, using two triangle rotor to run the engine compared to the normal engine using pistons. The maximum RPM is 9000 to 10000 round. It is very quiet but powerful when driven.

The turbo is meant for racing. It sounds good when revved up. The ABS, used for racing, anti locks the tire when there's a need to brake suddenly and immediately.

I hope to own the Mazda Efini RX-7 FD3S when i grow up. Though the car is expensive, I will work hard for it.




我一定会实现我这个梦想。。。

2 comments:

EvilaineKhoo said...

RX7 very very very x 100 makan minyak......... so forget about it and dont by silly...

kam hei said...

加油噢!
望明年我归来马来可以望见你驾着这部车啦~ ^^
~hoho~