Friday, October 17, 2008

My new calculator

Since Yee Lin instead want me to write in english, so this time i write in english lor...
haha^^

I bought a calculator 2 days ago...
Y suddenly buy a new calculator ah?
Actually is like this 1...
my old calculator cant follow my footstep le...
U know la...Casio fx 350...
Alot of thing i cant do during my exam...
I think among all of my frens, im the only 1 who are still using Fx 350...
other all also use fx570...
Hence, I've upgraded my calculator from this 1,

Casio fx-350MS


to this 1....

Casio fx-570ES...

Overall view

The biggest differences between the newer and the older version is the 'display'

This calculator has a natural textbook display...

Like wat u see on ur book and handwriting...

Integration


Differentiation
Logarithm

Matrices

And 1 more thing, usually if we type our equation in surd form, usually it u give u answer in decimal point, but this 1 is abit different....
Equation in surd form

Will also give u answwer in surd form

Compare with the older version, it only give u answer in decimal point...

Of course, if u dun like ur answer in surd form, u also can change the setting and it will become like this...

I hope my new calculator can help me alot in this Mathematics for Engineering II subject, which i failed it in my previous semester...

Wish me good luck oh....

3 comments:

EvilaineKhoo said...

wah ur maths so damn 9 deep....

JenseN said...

har?
very deep?
this 1 spm add math learn before de wor...
just maybe that time is BM only...

Anonymous said...

such a random post; salute you man! godish!