Sunday, July 27, 2008

Because of you...

Long time din wrote my blog in english le...
Anyway, this time i try to write in english again because this is for yee lin...
purposely for her to read de lor...
*She complain that my blog wrote in chinese very lazy and hard to read wor...
so...
this is for u de...

2 days ago, when im busy rushing for my hydro assignment, numoh find me and ask me wanna go celebrate yee lin birthday anot...
so i think......
about 30 seconds later, i decided to go le...
how about my assignment?
suan le also got answer d i think can finish it within half an hour geh...

Around 11, numoh come and pick me up...so b4 i offline, i tell teck wei that im going to genting klang now, to celebrate yee lin birthday...
when on the way that time, i receive mikey msg he ask me when i will reach genting klang...
so i feel very strange, because i just tell teck wei 1 person only, how come other 1 will know de leh...hmm den i just tell him i go to mu first around 12 something only will reach genting klang...


Around 12, only we come out from mu and go to genting klang...
when on the way, Ya chie called me suddenly...
she ask me when im gonna reach...
so i feel strange again, y like everyone also know i went to genting klang geh...
den i just tell her im coming lor..
at that time i called mikey because he ask me to call him once i reach genting klang...

Around 12.30, we finally reach genting klang..and i call mikey again..
He said: ok im now calling 'the whole world'...
after that, Kok Sheng also called me...
he jus ask me some simple question den hang up le..
That time my mind only thinking of 1 thing,
"Why the whole world know i come to genting klang geh???"
suan le...

We a bunch of ppl: me, numoh, FAT lee, ken, kiatboon, kokyong, mike, kien hoo, and also 2 leng lui, vivian and ravern...hehe^^
Ready to go up to her place and kick her door..
haha^^
When we reach to her hse.
i call ya chie to open the door for us..
and...
scare her from behind..
BECAUSE...
she is having her good moment with her bf on the phone...
me and mike go to the balcony and call her...she felt surprise...
but she feel more surprise when her foundation fren is carrying the cake for her...
haha^^




Chong Yee Lin in pyjamas without solekan...


After that, kok sheng, teck wei, yi zhong and lian wei came along too...Then..
We a bunch of ppl went too Steven corner and have a blowing session at there...

until 3.30 am...

i cannot d because i must finish my ass and sleep...

at last..i reach home at 4.30am and finish my ass at 5.00am..

pity oh...


7.00am..is time for me to wake up le..
Damn numerical class....
but i was sleeping in the class..
haha^^
Not to forget...
We also having a steamboat dinner on that night because yee lin birthday ma..
haha^^

So after the class, we went to carrefour to buy our thing for the steamboat dinner later..
After we bought everthing, we a bunch of assholes get to kok sheng places and........
they prepare for the dinner...
but how about me?
sleep inside kok sheng's room...
haha^^
not im lazy leh is because im too tired liao leh...
Around 8.30pm...only the birthday girl reach here...
yorr u very slow lor....
izzit too heavy so walk very slow?
haha^^
so at last, no birthday cake for her....
we only have cheese baked rice as her birthday cake...
so just blow that rice with the candle cucuk on it lor...

The Cheese baked rice


This is the second time ever, the most person gathering after mei mei birthday...
Around 23 person...wah!!!
count xia count xia...almost the whole class came liao oh...
Yee Lin very dai pai lor so many ppl come and support u oh...
hehe^^


In front of steamboat table

The gals


Me and Yee Lin

Say cheese~~

^^



So around 12.30am, i make my move first because jie jie have to go back for next round...so i go back lor...but i 1 ppl go back, affected almost 10 ppl also go back liao..

sorry oh Yee Lin...not i want de...pls forgive me lor...

So the rest of them...they stay at kok sheng hse until morning 7 something...

U know y?
because of "killer" this game~~
geng...

1 comment:

Red Devil said...

ya...
she was late on that day...
probably your reason is so right and can be fully supported!!!
the whole CIG3 knows it...