Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What should i do???

Since dunno when i've abandon this blog for a little while...
Sorry lor i also dun want de...Really quite busy for this few weeks...
After CNY, my life back to normal...went to uni, and come back home, den do assignment, preparing for test...hz...
Hate this type of life le...but dunno y i hope to preceed to year 2, because the syllabus for year 2 sounds more interesting...
Of course i din hope to failed again le...
But the math is so fucking hard..Knn...
Left only about 5 weeks to my final exam le...
Very scare now...hz...
Scare will failed again..
Engineering course is like this de...
Sometime i really want to study BA that type of course because they are more emphesize on strategies and planning application...
Sometime i think back y i will choose Civil Engineering as my profession, now here is the answer: because i love Highways...

Last saturday is National Election day....Unexpected, DAP almost defeated all MCA and GERAKAN candidates...thats why, Penang is under control by DAP now...
How about Selangor state, DAP still win alot..My area is under Balakong was also occupied by DAP now..
My old area Cheras is the dynasty of DAP so very hard to attacked by other party, but Dr.Jefferey is still the hero of Cheras...Dato' Tan Chai Ho from Bandar Tun Razak was defeated by Khalid from keADILan..hz...
This time de election, BN lose until hai like that...i support BN but i just support MCA, because MCA is represent our chinese...this time BN lose until like that, i think central government also should think some solution to overcome it de...

Now back to my uni life...
Sometimes quite happy with my classmate if there are any activity planned by us...
From the beginning of semester there are plenty plans has been carried out, but only some of them could run smoothly...
Those successful plans are: Bak Kut Teh, Sunway pyramid, Dai chao, Peter birthday, and Mei mei birthday..

Recently, I have a fren who suffering in love...The girl dun want reply his message and answer his call...Den make him no mood in study...My fren are use to very geng in study...but now, according his situation, none of his classmate believe that he know nothing about the subject...
Hope he can recover faster from that lor...
This is the power of love...

But y this type power doesnt imply on me de?

I still have a gal fren which i met her back recently de....
I knew her quite a long time ago liao de...
But after graduate from secondary school, we seldom meet with each other le...
Then 2 months ago, i accidently met her inside the lrt, that time i was so surprise to met her back under this situation...But she aledi have bf at that time...so got abit disapointed lor..
Recently, she broke off with her bf because of some unknown reason...
Hz..sometime see her sad and down i also cant do anything...
Sometime i wanted to call her, but dunno why my courage doesn't allow me to do so...
I seems like dun have the confidence to facing 'love' again le...what happened to me??
I shouldn't deny it, i really got feeling to her....
I just dun want her sad, and simply think...
Hz...
But sometime i also will simply think de...
Simply think that she will sad and simply think...

Ok...i should back to study now...Dunno y today i got no mood to go anywhere..

Oh ya, tomorrow, 13 March is my buddy's birthday, Happy Birthday to u Hon Loong...
and 1 more person is Stephanie, Happy Birthday oh, Long time din chat with u le...

Take good care, Muackzzz...

No comments: