Sunday, March 16, 2008

The scratches are too deep....

Not to introduce my new phone here...
Im here to reporting the injury status of my Sony Ericsson K750i...


Date:15 march 2008
Time: 2.20pm
Location: Taman Connaught, nearby Ahmad Maideen


When i am getting out of my car, i realize that something is dropping out from my pocket, and after i was totally step out from my car, i realize that my phone was dropped. When my left foot is about step on the floor after getting out of my car, i realize that i am stepping on my phone le...
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!
den i quickly pick up my phone and take a look....OMFG....It hurt really bad...
the screen are full of scratches..not normal scratches, these are really 'deep'.....


Before:


After:

I finally understand that..It is better to put on a case to protect it...althought it is a little bit sissy..But, for ur phone good...

Nothing more to write, will send 'him' to service next week, make him alive once more...

No comments: