Friday, December 7, 2007

Wat a rainy day...

Today whole day also turun dog shit...
what a bad weather....

As i mention before, next wednesday is my exam..
So exam must have exam slip only can exam de...
So today i went to utar setapak to collect my exam slip...

Raining...i hate raining when im drinve my car...because my car got no air-cond.. not because of hot, is because the difference of the temperature between inside and outside, since inside the car is hotter and outside temperature is cooler, hence, mist will produced inside the car and block my vision...
WTF...

To get my self to setapak, i must take the highway which i hate the most, MRR2..y i hate this highway so much ah, because of the stupid flyover design at pandan indah there...so stupid...
and today, MRR2 traffic jam again because of that stupid flyover, get my self stucking at there for 15 minutes...some more is rainy day and inside my car without aircond...
after, that stupid flyover, i saw a traffic jam at opposite direction..
Say until setapak...no matter from where u go to setapak also will jam...
From MRR2, jam...
From Jalan Genting Kelang, jam...
From Ampang, jam...
haiz...what an unstrategic location...

After i collect my thing, i have to get myself to my next destination, PJ, because i have an appointment...But at that time aledi 2.45pm and my appointment was at 3.00pm...izzit possible to get my self to pj from setapak within 15 minutes?

Genting Kelang sure jam like hell since it is raining now...so i take some alternative road from ktar and avoid all the jam and make my self to Jalan Gombak, SMK Chung Hua there, and den take Jalan Tun Razak and proceed to Jalan Mahameru to Jalan Damansara, all the way until Jalan Syed Putra den finally reach mid valley there...what a long journey...

When come to Federal highway, this is the highway i second hate...Traffic jam...haiz...
I need to go Asia Jaya lrt there since my appointment is nearby that place...
Finally, it takes me 30 minutes to reach that place from setapak...

After that appointment, aledi 5 pm liao...haizz...traffic jam at federal highway again...
Stuck in federal highway for 40 minutes...haizz...
Luckily when come back to connaught that time no traffic jam...

What a tired traffic jam journey....

I like to drive, but i dun like to jam(I think nobody will like it gua)...
I like to drive and discover new road..
I got a very weird hobby which is studying map..haha...
I like to avoid tolls, but sometime is wasting time...
If someone is interesting in how to avoid all the tolls when going to klia, can let me know, i will teach u how to go...haha...
Maybe i should go for a taxi license...

No comments: