Friday, December 7, 2007

Diet

2 months ago in a morning, my dad was strike by stroke...

The main reason why he stroke is because his high cholestrol in his blood, so the cholestrol accumulate in his brain and this caused him stroke...

If the cholestrol accumulate in his heart, heart attack will come anytime...

Thats y almost all of the food also emphasize on cholestrol free lo...


After my dad incident, our family daily meal has change a lot...

For 2 months, almost everyday also eat vegetables, for lunch and dinner all is vege or bean, if got meat also got fish only...everyday 2 or 3 types vege...den eat fruits everyday...

2 months later...

all my family member also slim down liao...
my dad's tummy is so small now, compare with last time..
all his pants also very loose..
my mom told me she lose 5 kg...
and my self,
all my close fren also know last year i suddenly lost10 kgs liao...
den recently i lose another 2 kg again...
now 58 kgs...
last year i still remember im 70 kgs,
thanks to 1 of my fren, chen kok who bring me go for vegetarian lunch everyday when working...
for 3 months everyday eat vegetarian lunch, i lose liao 10 kgs..
miracle...

if my sister could join our meal together also good de...

oh ya, i found an old pants yesterday night...
this is how i look like when i wear my old pants...














so damn loose...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

就来瘦过我了啦~~
你掂的了!!
呵呵
可以写本[减肥策略]来卖罗~
^^