Sunday, December 16, 2007

我很忙

Very busy recently...Until i dun have time to update this bloggie...

Ok since now im free abit so im here to update wat im doing recently lor...



Last saturday, 8/12/2007 was Mr. Nantak's wedding, so after my class at 6.30 pm i have to rush to that dinner venue at Kepong there since the wedding start at 8 pm...
That day was saturday night, so of course got a lot of ppl rush to city center to wet...
Traffic jam la dai lou...
When i reach to that place aledi 8 something liao...I thought im the 1 who late...
but once i step in to that wedding hall...kanasai...only got a few kittens at there...ma de...
The invitation card there writen start at 8.00 pm sharp, but no ppl at there...
I thought only chinese will play late...but yuan lai indian also very late...kanasai...
The clock is showing 9 pm..Finally, the dinner start...
Only have a few of foods is serving, curry is compulsory, so got only two types of rice, chicken and mutton curry and etc...
After the dinner, i feel like very sien, but dun want so fast go home first, so i take MRR2 to Ampang and go to Look Out Point and take a look lo, since i 8 years din go there liao...













So beautiful...

After that few days i have to busy for my resit exam le, study liao few days, also dunno what im studying...haiz...

Tuesday that time my old fren Mr. Loong is coming back from UK for christmas holiday..welcome he back to malaysia...Once he come back to here den call us gather that time to blow water...but i really cant leh because the next time i got exam...so have to delay to the next day lo..really sorry...

Wednesday was my exam day..haiz...sad thing...
That night my heng dai call me to lim teh, Since i aledi finish my exam liao, of course is coming out de lor..haha..den they all say wanna watch new movie 投名状 at 11 pm..When watching that time leelee sms me, she ask me whether Thursday free anot to accompany her buy something at times square den shun bian watch movie lor..Den i ma accept her invitation lo so can dating with her...haha...After finish that movie aledi is 1 am liao..conclusion, that movie is quite touching...

Thursday, is the day to dating with leelee..wakakaka...She aledi reach times square very long liao, at first i say wait at the main entrance starbucks there..but i late liao so she change a place to wait lo since she byt ticket movie first...Den she say wait at upper 1 floor of the starbucks. But, there are 3 Starbuckses in Time square..finally i found her le...haha... Watch movie again, 12pm The Golden Compass, the beggining there quite sien but at middle there quite ok...but kanasai, the story until halfway only, so have to wait for the 2nd part of the movie...
After movie session, den she have to buy thing for her sister, den pei her shop lo...After finish her thing, aledi 3 something liao..hungry leh...So ma go find someting to eat lo..den finally eat at Times Square gasoline...Times square gasoline, haiz...The service is teribble..kanasai...nobody serve us although we sat there for 10 minutes d...kanasai...I call 1 of the leng lui waitress come here den only she come and serve us...Luckily still have some leng lui waitress if not i sure will complaint them...After finish our meal, den we go Low Yat there walk walk since i have to survey something..After finish aledi is 5 pm liao...Like that den we finish our pak tor day liao..so fast..haha..but ak tor for 1 day only oh..
After send her back home, i have to rush for my next destination at Sungai long there because i promise my Sifu to help him fix the light effect for his event...Just some simple job just need to set up some spot light...after finish, aledi 9.30pm liao, i still need to rush to my next destination at cheras there to meet up some gathering with my heng dai...I went back home to bath first den only i go pick Justin up...After finish blowing water, den the ysay wanna go CC, den we ma go lo cos also long time din go liao...After finish playing, aledi 3 am liao..Yesterday 1 am, den now 3 am...wat a good time...

Friday, cant go out to wet liao, because i need to help my mom to make cookies...After finish aledi 7 pm lia..so tired...After i bath and bought my parents dinner, den i go to my aunty hse to take something to my 2 姨妈...Both of my 姨妈 also live at same street at damai perdana there...At first i find my 三姨妈. The first question she ask me which is: Y i so that slim liao? But i also no that slim jeh some more my 三姨妈only 3 weeks din saw me.. After that i go to my 二姨妈hse, but my 姨丈open the door...he seems like cant recognize me, because once he open the door he keep on looking at me but din say anything...just look at me...den i say: im juen sern la..
den only he know who i am...den wat i zha dao de is he said:我认不出你..."=_=... Come on leh we just din meet for 3 weeks only lor...den my 姨妈also ask me the same question: Y i so slim liao de? Haiz...
After that i went to my sifu there to take a look for his event since he invite me to go there..
Actually this is an annual event for his Taska..there are small kids who performing..so cute..haha...After that i meet up with my heng dai again at Connaught maideen...War at Cc again...haiz...After finsh aledi is 3 am liao, den they say hungry wanna eat...After eat, i reach home by 5 am...wed 1 am, thurs 3 am, now is 5 am..so good...

Today i also helping my mom make cookies..
den after that i went to my 姑姐hse to take something...
After reach home..until now...aledi 3 am liao..
I think is the time to say good night again since tomoro have to wake up early...

Tomoro Sunday is a busy day again...
我很忙...

No comments: