Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday 2u

A sudden changes on my plan for tonight...

Since last year i din meet with my Foundation course de best fren le...
And today is her birthday lo...
I disappointed her once before because i din show up myself to her with my durian..
Sorry lor Soh Nee...

So, this time no matter how i also cant disappointed her le...
I postponed my frens movie invitation and get my self to pj to celebrate with her for the last 1 hour...
I bought a slice of cake and a durian as her birthday present lor..hee^^Since she so like to eat durian...
But i think, my presence tonight is her best present le, because the 'present' tat i gave is coming out from my heart de ma...

Hee^^

After i reach to her place, we having our great time at the nearest mamak there and we chat a lotzz of thing at there...Really having a wonderful moment with her, cos i long time din see her liao mar...hee^^


Soh Nee and Me

A silly girl with her kecimiao cake

Soh Nee, Happy Birthday to u^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

生日快乐阿sohnee
XD
哈哈哈~