Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Asses and tests are waiting for me...

Now is aledi week 7 le... 8 or 9 weeks later, i have to face my final exam le...

Still remember last sem i failed 2 subject..1 is Math and 1 more is statics...hz...have to blame my self because i din study well...

However, this sem still have another math are waiting for me...this math is tougher than i expected...

Stil have 3 more tests waiting for me... Survey test aledi over liao, now still left Dynamics, Solid Mechanics and math...

Asses are coming non stop too...Solid mechanics every week also got assignment...and tomoro still have to submit math ass...

This friday have to submit Survey Tutorial which done by using AutoCAD...
Next week still have to submit 2 lab reports....

Hz...

Now is week 7 le..i still know nothing about my subject except for Survey...
Who cab help me?? Nobody..Only i can help for my self...
Is the time to fire up my V6 engine le...vrooomm!!!!