Thursday, January 3, 2008

I wish i could have more time....

No time no time...
really busy...
As i mentioned it at my previous post, im very busy recently...
Y there are only 24 hours per day??

My uni is opening next monday again le,
which mean my 3 months holidays will end up very soon...
After my uni reopen, i have to study very very hard,
because of my previous sem, i failed 2 subjects.
i've resit 1 of the subject but still dunno pass anot, if cannot pass den i have to repeat the subject again...god damn it...

Now only i realize that i have a little interested in Business Admin, Finance and Marketing...
According to my ambition chart, I wish to involve in automobile invention or engineering, and second is Entrepreneur, and the third 1 is building...But y i've chosen the third 1? Because i believe my third ambition will help to make my dream come true...

When i was form 4 that time, i have a wish which is i can help to rescue the proton company. Because what i can see from proton is, "What the Fuck"...I hope proton will stop produce those rubbish car such as Juara and Arena...Very sia sui 1 lor...and stop modifying those old car or facelift those outdated car and sell it again lor, like the RM26,999 Proton Saga..haiz...

And lastly Happy New Year to all my friends and Family..Wish i have a better year in year 2008...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

嘻嘻~
加油罗~XD
坚持阿~~
相信你不会后悔的~

新年快乐~